Over the past nine years Meg has done numerous book signings in stores, churches, hiking clubs, and libraries from New York to California, New Hampshire to Washington, DC. Many of them were accompanied by a slide show of the places covered in the book, Madam, Have You Ever Really Been Happy? An Intimate Journey Through Africa and Asia, and others were inspirational presentations about her subsequent travels around the globe.
The theme of Meg’s latest presentation is Traveling Through Life Off The Beaten Path. She shares her slides of thirty years of travel and leaves her audiences with an inspiring message taken from a long life of wandering the world.
- Live and travel off the beaten path, even if not in a physical sense.
- Risk walking into the unknown.
- Never lose your sense of wonder.
- Do what you have always wanted to, but told yourself you couldn’t;
you weren’t ready; it was too much trouble; or you were too old.
- Nobody can predict the future or how long any of us will live, so
don’t wait around for something to happen. Make it happen!
Topics covered in Meg’s new presentations are listed in the following pdf file.